sábado, 27 de febrero de 2010

I´ve just seen a face

I've just seen a face

I can't forget the time or place where we just met

She's just the girl for me

And I want all the world to see we've met

Had it been another day

I might have looked the other way

And I'd have never been aware

But as it is I'll dream of her tonight

Falling, yes I am falling

And she keeps calling me back again

I have never known the like of this

I've been alone and I have

Missed things and kept out of sight

But other girls were never quite like this...

Me cantó esta canción.

1 comentario:

  1. porque pasaste por mi blog y dijiste algo lindo, porque vengo leyendo tus ultimos posts y se te nota contenta, porque me la subis en nuestro restaurant cada vez que tenemos la oportunidad, porque se dice por ahi que sos gente linda y lo he comprobado..quería pasar a saludar y mandarte all my loving.

    ResponderEliminar